Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hellohs people,
just want to say THANKS A BILLION! to Auntie YongYong and Auntie Lin.Without you guys,our trip to Sarawak might be dull and boring.But with your preasence,it made our trip awesome and pleasant..
Auntie Lin:Thank you for your wonderful stories and about the cultures in Sarawak.Now,I hav a better understanding of the cultures in Sarawak :)

Auntie YongYong:Thanks for being there for us..I will always remember your beautiful and meaningful eyes..and thanks for being strict with us.and yeah,thanks for sharing stories about your lifes to me that night :)

Once again,I would like to thank both of our tour guides for making the trip to Sarawak more pleasant and wonderful.sorry if we made both of you angry and made you scold us.and now,
I kinna miss Sarawak!..


Liyanaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment